About NE Partnership
The Northeast Partnership for Economic Development (NEP) is a 501(c)(6) non-profit corporation that was formed in the mid-1990's to promote economic growth and quality of life in the Northeast San Antonio area. The Northeast Partnership works to protect and advocate the interests of its Partnership Members which include the cities of Cibolo, Converse, Garden Ridge, Kirby, Live Oak, Schertz, Selma, Universal City and Windcrest.
Northeast Partnership Goals are:
- Capitalize on the region's strategic location in Northeast San Antonio (IH-35, Loop 1604, IH-10)
- Protect and enhance the region's resources and distinct identity
- Broaden job opportunities
- Diversify commercial activities
- Promote existing businesses
- Promote and enhance the local civilian/military partnership with Randolph AFB
- Identify private and public sources of capital investment
The two primary commitees of the Northeast Partnership are the Economic Development Committee (EDC), composed of individuals who specialize in Economic Development in their respective cities and the Randolph Air Power Community Council (RAPCO), whose members work with Randolph AFB leadership to support community efforts of muntual concern for military and civilian populations. EDC and RAPCO work to contribute to the Northeast Partnership in order to enhance both business and community growth throughout the Northeast San Antonio area.
The Northeast Partnership and RAPCO are both currently accepting new members! Please visit our Membership page for more information.